wix msi csharp dotnet project type

Petar Petrov-2
I have gone through the cmake wix docs and in particular anything special about dotnet csharp projects, however I failed to find anything related to influencing the 'Output Type' of project's settings window inside visual studio!

The options are: 'Console Application, Windows Application and Class Library', the generator defaults to Console Application while I do have a WPF windows only app, so I have an annoying console/terminal window in addition to the main-win. There are plenty of possible hack to influence the generated project file directly (which just a xml) but it is truly a job of the wix generator and I expected to be an easy straightforward way of setting it.

Any tips and suggestions are welcomed!

Thanks in advance,
Peter