Quantcast

setting environment variable for ctest

Juan E. Sanchez
Hello,

It appears that when I invoke ctest through cmake, the environment
variables I export from my bash shell are being ignored:
DYLD_INSERT_LIBRARIES
PATH

Is there a way to tell cmake to pass the user environment all the way
down to the environment for my tested application.

This is on Mac OS X (El Capitan) with the latest cmake binary download
3.8.1.

Regards,

Juan

Re: setting environment variable for ctest

Juan E. Sanchez
It this possible to set for all tests as one line?  This would require
changing dozens of tests.

Regards,

Juan