set_property(TARGET bla PROPERTY LINK_INTERFACE_LIBRARIES "")

set_property(TARGET bla PROPERTY LINK_INTERFACE_LIBRARIES "")

Mathieu Malaterre
Hi there,

  Just a quick question, let say I am working on a very large project
with multiple libraries, is there a way to say that the default
property of for all generated shared library is "" (empty string) ?

Thanks
--
Mathieu

Re: set_property(TARGET bla PROPERTY LINK_INTERFACE_LIBRARIES "")

Alexander Neundorf-3
On Wednesday 29 July 2009, Mathieu Malaterre wrote:
> Hi there,
>
>   Just a quick question, let say I am working on a very large project
> with multiple libraries, is there a way to say that the default
> property of for all generated shared library is "" (empty string) ?

Which property do you mean ?

Alex