set environment variables for ctest globally

set environment variables for ctest globally

Quang Ha
Hi all,

In our ctest script, we used a cmake files generated from building third-party libraries, i.e.:

cmake -C"/path/to/third-parties/share/cmake/amanzi-tpl-config.cmake" [other options]

Is there a way to pass all those configurations (i.e. PATH/LD_LIBRARY_PATH/CPATH) into the ctest environment?

While we are also at that, how would one set PYTHONPATH for the environment of all the test cases? I know you can do set_tests_properties for individual ones, but is there like a global switch?

Thanks,
Quang