running cmake with option

Alex H
if I have the following option:

OPTION( HW08_TESTS "Run Homework 8 tests? (can take a long time...)" OFF )

how can I run cmake with this option turned on?

I tried

cmake HW08_TESTS . and it doesn't work

Windows Live Hotmail: Your friends can get your Facebook updates, right from Hotmail®.

Re: running cmake with option

Eric Noulard
2009/11/28 Alex H <[hidden email]>:
> if I have the following option:
> OPTION( HW08_TESTS "Run Homework 8 tests? (can take a long time...)" OFF )
> how can I run cmake with this option turned on?
> I tried
> cmake HW08_TESTS . and it doesn't work

What about

cmake -DBOOL:HW08_TESTS=ON

Another way to find answer for this kind of question
is to run cmake-gui then toggle the option value and then
go to
Tools-->Show my Changes

then the appropriate command line options to add should be displayed.

--
Erk
http://www.april.org