recusively calling make install

Stéphane Ancelot
Hi,

I have got a master CMake file that includes subprojects as follow :

add_subdirectory(proj1)
add_subdirectory(proj2)

src+proj1

      +proj2

The main problem is that I can run make install in each project
directory, but not from the top CMake directory in src dir

how to propagate install in each projects?

Regards,

S.ancelot

Re: recusively calling make install

Stéphane Ancelot
found:that was because of a project that was not compiling ....