(no subject)

kartikay gupta
Hi

I want to install cmake 3.10 to my institute high performace computing without root access, in local directory. I am able to install it, but still when I call the command 'cmake .. -DUSE_CUDA=ON' , it asks to upgrade cmake to atleast 3.5.
What should be done to load cmake 3.10?

Re: (no subject)

Eric Noulard

Hi

I want to install cmake 3.10 to my institute high performace computing without root access, in local directory. I am able to install it, but still when I call the command 'cmake .. -DUSE_CUDA=ON' , it asks to upgrade cmake to atleast 3.5.
What should be done to load cmake 3.10?

You should use the complete path to your locally installed cmake (or change your path).

i.e. something like:

/home/kartikay/local/cmake/bin/cmake .. -DUSE_CUDA=ON

--
Eric

Re: (no subject)

Marco Schuler
In your cmakelists.txt search for cmake_minumum_required and replace the version with the version of cmake that you have installed. You might be lucky and your program compiles.

P.S.: Please do not leave empty the subject of your e-mail...

Am 31.01.2018 18:29 schrieb "kartikay gupta" <[hidden email]>:
Hi

I want to install cmake 3.10 to my institute high performace computing without root access, in local directory. I am able to install it, but still when I call the command 'cmake .. -DUSE_CUDA=ON' , it asks to upgrade cmake to atleast 3.5.
What should be done to load cmake 3.10?

Re: (no subject)

Kris Thielemans-2

You have to specify the full path to the locally installed cmake, or add its location to your PATH environment variables (before anything else)

ATB

Kris