libsndfile in windows

aishwarya selvaraj

​Hi all ,
I'm trying to compile a .cpp code of mine using cmake file in all the three platforms.
I have successfully completed it in Linux software .
when I started to do it in windows I read across multiple documents which mention that ​libsnd file cannot be built on windows using visual studio , instead its possible using MINGW , but there was support documents for the same .
Has anyone already done something similiar .
Could you please provide some knowledge?

Aishwarya Selvaraj