how to set per-configuration xcode attributes

how to set per-configuration xcode attributes

Jesse Beder
I'm using the following syntax to set certain build settings on a
per-configuration basis:

set(CMAKE_CONFIGURATION_TYPES Debug Release Distribution)
set(CMAKE_CXX_FLAGS_DISTRIBUTION "-Os")

and also setting specific Xcode properties like this:

set_target_properties(${NAME} PROPERTIES
XCODE_ATTRIBUTE_CODE_SIGN_IDENTITY "some value")

I'd like to combine these somehow; that is, to set the Xcode attribute
CODE_SIGN_IDENTITY only for the "Distribution" configuration. Is this
possible?

Thanks,
Jesse

Re: how to set per-configuration xcode attributes

Jesse Beder
On Sat, Sep 26, 2009 at 11:30 PM, Jesse Beder <[hidden email]> wrote:

> I'm using the following syntax to set certain build settings on a
> per-configuration basis:
>
> set(CMAKE_CONFIGURATION_TYPES Debug Release Distribution)
> set(CMAKE_CXX_FLAGS_DISTRIBUTION "-Os")
>
> and also setting specific Xcode properties like this:
>
> set_target_properties(${NAME} PROPERTIES
> XCODE_ATTRIBUTE_CODE_SIGN_IDENTITY "some value")
>
> I'd like to combine these somehow; that is, to set the Xcode attribute
> CODE_SIGN_IDENTITY only for the "Distribution" configuration. Is this
> possible?
>
> Thanks,
> Jesse

I'm not sure what the etiquette is here, but I'd like to bump the
above question and ask a follow-up. Does the lack of response indicate
that this is impossible? If so, is it a feature that anyone else sees
value in? (Certainly I could use it!) Should I file a bug
report/feature request?

Thanks,
Jesse