fatal error LNK1112: module machine type 'x64' conflicts with target machine type 'X86'

fatal error LNK1112: module machine type 'x64' conflicts with target machine type 'X86'

Swetha Sharma
Hi All,

  I have a project which i have generated with cmake and running in visual studio 2010.I changed the configuration to x64,in visual studio my active solution and the Target Machine in(Properties->Linker->Advanced) is set as x64.I still get the linker LNK1112 error.Is this something which i set in cmakelist.txt if so what is the command?
-swetha