error on using cmake

Hello.
I tried to compile LTP using cmake on Windows 10 with Visual Studio compiler ...
However, "CMakeOutput.log" says that The system is: Windows - 10.0.14393 - AMD64.
And I Installed Windows 10 SDK but the same error keeps occurring.
Hope your help.
Waiting for your reply.

=?gb18030?B?zqLQxc28xqxfMjAxNzA3MjAxMTI4NTQucG5n?= (38K) Download Attachment
=?gb18030?B?zqLQxc28xqxfMjAxNzA3MTgyMzEyMTEucG5n?= (51K) Download Attachment

Re: error on using cmake

J Decker
You need visual studio build tools...

way at the bottom of the page... Build Tools for Visual Studio 2017

or for 2015... https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/download/details.aspx?id=48159