documentation on how to use cmake as an "end-user"?

documentation on how to use cmake as an "end-user"?

Bram de Greve
Hi all,

As a developer using CMake, I'd like to add to the README a link to
general documentation on how to use CMake to build the source code.
Something like this, but it's a bit out of date:
https://cmake.org/runningcmake/   Is there something more recent I can
link to?  I've looked into the documentation, and while I very much
appreciate it as reference on how to write CMakeList.txt, I didn't find
anything suitable.

Thanks,

Bram