ctest to output files

Quang Ha
Hi all,

Is there a way to let ctest create an output file after a certain test? Say I want to run test 1 (name "run_simulation"), which is a simulation and should produce an output file containing numerical results. I then want to compare it against analytical results in test 2 (name "compare_results")?

Thanks,
QT

Re: ctest to output files

Robert Maynard
I would look at use the FIXTURES features to define the file as a
shared resource. Here is a good article on how to use this feature:

https://crascit.com/2016/10/18/test-fixtures-with-cmake-ctest/