ctest_submit CDASH_UPLOAD causes "Not a valid project" error on a valid project

ctest_submit CDASH_UPLOAD causes "Not a valid project" error on a valid project

Vincent Le Bourlot
Hi,

I'm trying to use 'ctest_coverage_collect_gcov(TARBALL gcov.tar)' along with 'ctest_submit(CDASH_UPLOAD gcov.tar CDASH_UPLOAD_TYPE GcovTar)' to upload gcov files to our cdash server. Although this succeeds to upload "normal" results to the server,

ctest_start(${CTEST_DASHBOARD_TYPE})
ctest_configure(BUILD "${CTEST_BINARY_DIRECTORY}")
ctest_build(BUILD "${CTEST_BINARY_DIRECTORY}")
ctest_test(BUILD "${CTEST_BINARY_DIRECTORY}")
ctest_coverage(BUILD "${CTEST_BINARY_DIRECTORY}" QUIET)
ctest_submit()

using the same CTestConfig.cmake,
this command ctest_submit(CDASH_UPLOAD gcov.tar CDASH_UPLOAD_TYPE GcovTar)
leads to

Request upload response: [<cdash version="2.2.3">
 <status>ERROR</status>
 <message>Not a valid project.</message>
</cdash>
]

Any idea what I'm doing wrong here? I tried to look around forums and docs, but I couldn't find much help about the CDash Upload API...

Thanks in advance

Vincent

Re: ctest_submit CDASH_UPLOAD causes "Not a valid project" error on a valid project

Zack Galbreath