cpack logging question

Gerard Bahi
Hi,
I am using the cpack variable CPACK_INSTALL_COMMANDS to run an extra command. (First time I do this)

I have noticed that whenever the script command fails I get a log with the output in (InstallOtput.log)

However when it runs correctly I have no log at all. I have tried to redirect the output in the command (e.g.: "echo hi > aFile) but that does not work either.

Is there any way to actually get the log on success? I don't mind if it is on standard out or in a file.

Thanks!
Gerard