cmake install script

tonka tonka
Hey@everybody,

I have a little problem with the cmake installer script on Ubuntu. I need the latest cmake,so that's the only way. The script works fine but now I want to automate the cmake install on my ci server, but the license accept prompt block me. The default answer is no, so the script abort.
Does anybody know how I can automatically accept the license?

Greetings
Tonka