cmake install ends with error code 0xC0000022

cmake install ends with error code 0xC0000022

I'm using install(CODE"... to run windeployqt.exe during installation

It works fine for a few exe or dll then it fails the installation with error code 0xC0000022 because of the last execute_process(...
If I remove the incriminating dll, it fails with the next one.

Any hints ?

--
Benjamin BALLET
Ingénieur R&D