Quantcast

cmake in windows

aishwarya selvaraj
Hi ,
I wanted to obtain binary file for the .cpp code I have written .
My .cpp make use of two external library
1) libsndfile
2) armadillo

I wrote cmakelists .using external project and other command to build and obtain the binary file .
I was successfull in doing so .

Now I want to try the similiar operation in Windows .
I have never worked on cmake platform in windows .Can anyone guide me upon it , specifying even its pre requirements .

Thank you .

Aishwarya Selvaraj