cmake/cdash integration (Configuration Error / Warning)

cmake/cdash integration (Configuration Error / Warning)

Mathieu Malaterre
Hi there,

  I would like to know if anyone was able to get cmake to report
*configuration* error or warning to cdash ? I am looking at:

http://www.vtk.org/Wiki/CMake_Testing_With_CTest

  And I can only find regular expression for the build process (not
the configuration stage).

Anyone ?
--
Mathieu

Ref:
CTEST_CUSTOM_ERROR_MATCH Regular expression for errors during build process
CTEST_CUSTOM_ERROR_EXCEPTION Regular expression for error exceptions
during build process