cmake 3.5.2: automoc ignores headers with the suffix .H (upper case h)

cmake 3.5.2: automoc ignores headers with the suffix .H (upper case h)

Liebe Markus (RtP2/TEF72)

Hello,

using cmake version 3.5.2 on Linux I have observed, that automoc does not process header files if they have the suffix ".H" (uppercase h)

At the moment I am porting our code base from qmake to cmake.

Our quite large code base uses the .H suffix in tons of places instead of .h for cpp header files.

At the moment I am forced to rename all headers that need to be processed using automoc to use a .h suffix.

Is this a known issue? (Perhaps already adressed in later cmake releases?)

Is there a way to tell cmake that it should treat the .H suffix as if it were .h?

Mit freundlichen Grüßen / Best regards

Markus Liebe

Robert Bosch GmbH
Automotive Electronics,
Software Development (RtP2/TEF72)
Postfach 13 42
72703 Reutlingen
GERMANY

Tel. +49(7121)35-35246
Fax +49(711)811-51435246

Sitz: Stuttgart, Registergericht: Amtsgericht Stuttgart, HRB 14000;
Aufsichtsratsvorsitzender: Franz Fehrenbach; Geschäftsführung: Dr. Volkmar Denner,
Dr. Stefan Asenkerschbaumer, Dr. Rolf Bulander, Dr. Stefan Hartung, Dr. Dirk Hoheisel, Christoph Kübel,
Uwe Raschke, Wolf-Henning Scheider, Dr. Werner Struth, Peter Tyroller