ccmake command missing from 3.12.0 RC releases

ccmake command missing from 3.12.0 RC releases

Miklos Espak
Hi,

the 'ccmake' command seems to be missing from the linux tarballs from 3.12.0 RC1 and RC2. Not sure if you are aware of that.

The release notes does not mention that it should be removed, so I hope the final release is going to have it. :)

Maybe the curses dev package isn't installed on the build machine?

Cheers,
Miklos

Re: ccmake command missing from 3.12.0 RC releases

Robert Maynard
Thanks for reporting this. I am looking into it.
On Sun, Jul 1, 2018 at 6:18 PM Miklos Espak <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> the 'ccmake' command seems to be missing from the linux tarballs from 3.12.0 RC1 and RC2. Not sure if you are aware of that.
>
> The release notes does not mention that it should be removed, so I hope the final release is going to have it. :)
>
> Maybe the curses dev package isn't installed on the build machine?
>
> Cheers,
> Miklos

Re: ccmake command missing from 3.12.0 RC releases

Brad King
On 07/02/2018 08:43 AM, Robert Maynard wrote:
> On Sun, Jul 1, 2018 at 6:18 PM Miklos Espak wrote:
>> the 'ccmake' command seems to be missing from the linux tarballs
>> from 3.12.0 RC1 and RC2. Not sure if you are aware of that.
>
> Thanks for reporting this. I am looking into it.

Thanks for the report.  See fix and explanation here:

  https://gitlab.kitware.com/cmake/cmake/merge_requests/2186

-Brad

Re: ccmake command missing from 3.12.0 RC releases

Miklos Espak
Thanks!