cached variable for multiple files. Use FILEPATH ?

cached variable for multiple files. Use FILEPATH ?

Kris Thielemans-2

Hi

I need to store multiple libraries in one cached variable. Do I still give it type FILEPATH?

Thanks

Kris

PS:

In case you want to know why… We use a superbuild and need to pass the location of the external project’s libraries to the dependent project. We currently do that via a non-cached variable. However, our users are then tempted to issue “make” (or whatever) in the subfolder of the dependent project. If the location of the external project’s libraries is not cached, this seems to lead to unexpected behaviour. Alternative suggestions welcome.