after running cmake, getting an error cannot find -levent

after running cmake, getting an error cannot find -levent

Gunter, Walter E

I am cross-compiling for an arm, and can run cmake successfully, but when I run make, I am getting the following:

/opt/toolchains/arm-2008q3/bin/../lib/gcc/arm-none-linux-gnueabi/4.3.2/../../../../arm-none-linux-gnueabi/bin/ld: cannot find -levent

I tried adding –levent to COMPILE_FLAGS, but that didn’t work either.

set(COMPILE_FLAGS "-lrt –levent -Wall -lpthread")

Thoughts?

Walter E. Gunter, Jr.

Mechatronics Engineer/Roboticist

AGV R&D

Dematic North America

265 S 5200 W

Salt Lake City, UT 84104

801.715.2602

Customer Service 1.800.530.9153

DEMATIC l We Optimize Your Supply Chain  www.dematic.com

MATERIAL HANDLING & LOGISTICS CONFERENCE  www.mhlc.com

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: This email message and any attachments to it, is intended only for the individual or entity to which it is addressed and may contain confidential material. If you are not the intended recipient, or the employee or agent responsible for delivering it to the intended recipient, please do not disclose, copy, forward, or retain. If you have received this in error, please contact the sender by reply email and destroy all copies of the original message. ​

Re: after running cmake, getting an error cannot find -levent

Marcel Loose

Hi Walter,

The dash before levent looks different from the ones before lrt and lpthread. Are you sure it's not some kind of Unicode character?

Cheers,
Marcel Loose.