adding cmake managed external projects with their config

adding cmake managed external projects with their config

Stéphane Ancelot
Hi,

I have an experimental Bullet package I would like to use, but I don't
manage to override the system CMAKE_MODULE_PATH for bullet to use the
new one.

I tried using

ExternalProject_Add (Bullet       SOURCE_DIR "bullet3/build_cmake")

but this does not seem the RIGHT way...

Overriding CMAKE_MODULE_PATH does not work, since cmake at first uses
it's own.

Any idea ?

Re: adding cmake managed external projects with their config

Stéphane Ancelot

Le 23/03/2018 à 17:18, Stéphane Ancelot a écrit :

> Hi,
>
> I have an experimental Bullet package I would like to use, but I don't
> manage to override the system CMAKE_MODULE_PATH for bullet to use the
> new one.
>
> I tried using
>
> ExternalProject_Add (Bullet       SOURCE_DIR "bullet3/build_cmake")
>

> but this does not seem the RIGHT way...
>
> Overriding CMAKE_MODULE_PATH does not work, since cmake at first uses
> it's own.

logically, since I have 2 version of bullet in my system, I should be
able to focus on only one requiring the right version in find_package,
but that does not seem to work as expected ...or I certainly made
something wrong