add_jar OUTPUT_DIR contains intermediate files

add_jar OUTPUT_DIR contains intermediate files

Andrey Pokrovskiy
Hi,

I noticed that when I explicitly specify OUTPUT_DIR for add_jar, like this:

add_jar(demo
        SOURCES Main.java
        OUTPUT_DIR ${EXECUTABLE_OUTPUT_PATH})

All intermediate files for that target also go to specified output dir.
So I end up with ./CMakeFiles/demo.dir directory in my
${EXECUTABLE_OUTPUT_PATH}.

Is there any way to avoid that?