add_executable() with BYPRODUCT

Torsten Robitzki
Hello,
we have some applications for something similar to BYPRODUCTS in add_custom_command() when it comes to add_exectuable(). For example, we want to do some resource calculation based on map files. And in a perfect world, the map file would be a BYPRODUCT of the executable and we could make the resource calculation dependent on the map file. Thus a missing map file would result in a relinking of the executable.

Is it possible to define a BYPRODUCT of an executable, somehow?

Kind regards,

Torsten