XCode target membership

Roman Wüger
Hello,

since Xcode 10 I noticed that I must check the Checkbox (Target membership on the right pane) for my target when I want that the assets are recognized for the specified target.

Is there a way to automatically set this option via CMake? The problem is that when I forget to set this check mark (or it is an automated build), then no app icon will be set.

Thanks in advance

Regards
Roman

Re: XCode target membership

CMake mailing list
On 3/15/19 1:28 AM, Roman Wüger wrote:
> since Xcode 10 I noticed that I must check the Checkbox
> (Target membership on the right pane) for my target when I want
> that the assets are recognized for the specified target.
>
> Is there a way to automatically set this option via CMake? The problem
> is that when I forget to set this check mark (or it is an automated build),
> then no app icon will be set.

Please open an issue tracker entry for this.

Thanks,
-Brad