Windows C++ static library fails to access external method during initialization

Windows C++ static library fails to access external method during initialization

David Aldrich-2
Hi, I have a linker problem with a Windows C++ project that uses a static library. I have described the problem on StackOverflow here:

I think the problem could be resolved by adjusting the CMakeLists.txt file.  Please could someone have a look at the above link and comment either in StackOverflow or reply here?

I am using Ninja with the VS2019 C++ compiler on Windows 10.

Thanks in advance,
David