Quantcast

Windows 8 native app generator.

Martell
Hi guys,

I noticed that In the latest release (well in the last rc now in stable release), minmin added support for an arm generator for windows 8. Can I use cmake to generate a windows 8 modern ui solution file for vs 11 (aka 2012)? and if so how?

Re: Windows 8 native app generator.

J Decker
winrt apps are written in C#/WPF

On Thu, Sep 6, 2012 at 6:47 AM, Martell <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Hi guys,
>
> I noticed that In the latest release (well in the last rc now in stable
> release), minmin added support for an arm generator for windows 8. Can I use
> cmake to generate a windows 8 modern ui solution file for vs 11 (aka 2012)?
> and if so how?

Re: Windows 8 native app generator.

Sergiu Dotenco
On 9/6/2012 5:00 PM, J Decker wrote:
> winrt apps are written in C#/WPF

Not sure what are you trying to say, but Metro style applications can
also be written in C++. See
http://msdn.microsoft.com/en-us/library/hh875012 for instance.