Why do we need NVIDIA Nsight Tegrato create Visual Studio Android Projects?

Why do we need NVIDIA Nsight Tegrato create Visual Studio Android Projects?

Daniel Wynne
Hi All!

Short question: why do we need NVIDIA Nsight Tegra to setup a Visual
Studio Android project? Despite of it being a helpful tool, the
necessity for it to create the project file is unclear to me.

Could you please enlighten me?

Kind Regards

Daniel

Re: Why do we need NVIDIA Nsight Tegrato create Visual Studio Android Projects?

Daniel Wynne
We would like to use Xamarin for our x-platform app-development with VS.

Is any support for that planned in the near future?

Am 11.03.2019 um 15:30 schrieb Daniel Wynne:

> Hi All!
>
> Short question: why do we need NVIDIA Nsight Tegra to setup a Visual
> Studio Android project? Despite of it being a helpful tool, the
> necessity for it to create the project file is unclear to me.
>
> Could you please enlighten me?
>
> Kind Regards
>
> Daniel

Re: Why do we need NVIDIA Nsight Tegrato create Visual Studio Android Projects?

Daniel Wynne
A simple yes or no would be sufficient.

--
MOBOTIX AG • BeyondHumanVision • www.mobotix.com
Daniel Wynne <[hidden email]>

Tel.  +49 (0) 6302 9816-4124
Fax   +49 (0) 6302 9816-190

Kaiserstrasse • 67722 Langmeil • Germany

Vorstandsvorsitzender: Thomas Lausten
Vorstandsmitglieder: Klaus Kiener, Hartmut Sprave
Aufsichtsratsvorsitzender: Yuji Ichimura
Registergericht: HRB Kaiserslautern 3724