Vulkan Headers error and XCB error too X11 error

Vulkan Headers error and XCB error too X11 error

Dorian ROSSE
hello,

I have those errors when I launch python update_deps.py depuis vulkan-basic-samples/scripts in attachment a print screen,

Under this print screen there is this line :

'CMakeLists.txt:94 (find_package)'

For the first error I am in add Vulkan Headers GitHub It looks like registry is in headers !

I have edit a lot of cmake files about thoses errors without repair thoses errors...

Thank you in advance to mailing list cmake to help myself run correctly this python script,

Regards.

Dorian ROSSE.