Visual Studio ARM generator

Robert Bielik-4
Hi,

With CMake 3.12.3, trying to use generator "Visual Studio 15 2017 ARM" I get:

The C compiler identification is unknown
The CXX compiler identification is unknown
CMake Error at CMakeLists.txt:6 (project):
  No CMAKE_C_COMPILER could be found.
CMake Error at CMakeLists.txt:6 (project):
  No CMAKE_CXX_COMPILER could be found.

The VC++ mobile development tools (Android,iOS) are installed. Is this supposed to work ?

Regards
/Robert

Re: Visual Studio ARM generator

Robert Bielik-4
Ok, I'm now running with the Android x-compilation stuff via NVIDIA Tegra, however, I'm at a loss how to define STL type. It need to use the LLVM c++ libs, but I find no documentation on what to set for CMAKE_ANDROID_STL_TYPE to achieve this.

Help?

Regards
/R