Using cmake-gui with Codeblocks

Frank Muir

Hello,

I can use cmake-gui successfully with “Visual Studio 15 2017 Win64,” but am not successful with using “Codeblocks – Nmake Makefiles.”  I can use both successfully from the commandline to make Makrfiles.

Does cmake-gui work with codeblocks? If it does, can somebody suggest some documentation that focuses on how to use cmake with codeblocks.  The tutorial samples, that I have tried using, skip-over addressing codeblocks.

Regards,

Frank

Sent from Mail for Windows 10