Unknown CMake command: "_Boost_UPDATE_WINDOWS_LIBRARY_SEARCH_DIRS_WITH_PREBUILT_PATHS".

Unknown CMake command: "_Boost_UPDATE_WINDOWS_LIBRARY_SEARCH_DIRS_WITH_PREBUILT_PATHS".

Heng Zhou
Environment:
- Windows 10
- CMake 3.12.4
- Boost 1.68.0 installed from pre-compiled binary "boost_1_68_0-msvc-14.0-64.exe" downloaded from https://sourceforge.net/projects/boost/files/boost-binaries/1.68.0/.

Problem:
When calling find_package(Boost COMPONENTS ...), FindBoost.cmake reports error:
CMake Error at C:/Program Files/CMake/share/cmake-3.12/Modules/FindBoost.cmake:1535 (_Boost_UPDATE_WINDOWS_LIBRARY_SEARCH_DIRS_WITH_PREBUILT_PATHS):
  Unknown CMake command
  "_Boost_UPDATE_WINDOWS_LIBRARY_SEARCH_DIRS_WITH_PREBUILT_PATHS".
Call Stack (most recent call first):
-- omitted --

So does the problem occur only when CMake is working with Boost 1.68.0 pre-compiled binary? How to fix it? Should I downgrade Boost or upgrade CMake? Please let me know if you need other information for troubleshooting. Thanks.