Trouble finding libjpeg package on ubuntu

Trouble finding libjpeg package on ubuntu

Aaron Boxer
Hello,
I would like cmake to find the libjpeg installation on my ubuntu system.

I have the

find_package(jpeg) line in my cmake file, and this works on windows, but on
Ubuntu with libjpeg-turbo installed, it can't find it.

Here is a list of the install directories for the libjpeg-turbo8-dev package:

/.
/usr
/usr/include
/usr/include/turbojpeg.h
/usr/include/jerror.h
/usr/include/x86_64-linux-gnu
/usr/include/x86_64-linux-gnu/jconfig.h
/usr/include/jmorecfg.h
/usr/include/jpegint.h
/usr/include/jpeglib.h
/usr/share
/usr/share/doc
/usr/share/doc/libjpeg-turbo8-dev
/usr/share/doc/libjpeg-turbo8-dev/copyright
/usr/share/doc/libjpeg-turbo8-dev/libjpeg.txt.gz
/usr/share/doc/libjpeg-turbo8-dev/structure.txt.gz
/usr/share/doc/libjpeg-turbo8-dev/README.gz
/usr/share/doc/libjpeg-turbo8-dev/README-turbo.txt.gz
/usr/lib
/usr/lib/x86_64-linux-gnu
/usr/lib/x86_64-linux-gnu/libturbojpeg.a
/usr/lib/x86_64-linux-gnu/libjpeg.a
/usr/lib/x86_64-linux-gnu/pkgconfig

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks!

Aaron

Fwd: Re: Trouble finding libjpeg package on ubuntu

Aaron Boxer

Re: Trouble finding libjpeg package on ubuntu

Aaron Boxer
Damn!!! Unix is case sensitive.

find_package(JPEG) works.