Treat Windows .rc files correctly in Fortran projects?

Treat Windows .rc files correctly in Fortran projects?

Magne Rudshaug

Hi,

In some of my Fortran projects I have Windows resource files of type .rc associated. Just listing this file along with the other Fortran source files doesn’t work.

In this case the project is interpreted as a C/C++ project. In a workin Visual Studio 2010 project the .rc file is found in a separate folder named "Resource files".

The ordinary Fortran files is found in the usual "Source files" folder. How can I get cmake to reproduce this?

Thanks in advance for any reply?

Magne