Translation for CPack.GenericWelcome.txt

Translation for CPack.GenericWelcome.txt

Roman Wüger
Hello,

I use CPack and productbuild on Mac OS. When I run the Installer after creation, then the welcome message in the Installer is German, but I do not find a translation for the original english document. Where do the translation come from?

Thanks in advance

Regards
Roman