Transcriber AG

CMake mailing list
Hi. I am a complete beginner at this but here goes. I'm trying to compile files to make Transcriber AG. I downloaded the prerequisite files including gtk, xerces, etc. Now what do I do? Thank you for your help.

Warmly,
Larry

Sent with ProtonMail Secure Email.

Re: Transcriber AG

Dmitry Mikushin-2
Prerequisites must be installed or placed appropriately, according with instructions for specific program.

Regarding the further steps, typically you should locate CMakeListst.txt file, create subfolder "build" in the same folder, change to "build" folder and run "cmake .." from it. Upon successful run, a Makefile or other type of build config will be created, which you then should execute separately.

Kind regards,
- Dmitry.