System is unknown to cmake message

James Dishaw

I am one of the developers for PLPlot and I have been trying different build configurations to check where it does and does not work.

When I tried building on Windows 10 using MSYS2, I get the “System is unknown to cmake” message.  The cmake identifies the system as "MINGW64_NT-10.0"

I managed to get cmake to generate a working Makefile with the following command line

cmake -G "Unix Makefiles" -DCMAKE_INSTALL_PREFIX=/opt/plplot -DPLD_wingdi=ON -DPLD_wingcc=ON -DWIN32=1 -DMINGW=1 -DMINGWLIBPATH=/d/msys64/usr/lib/w32api

../plplot/ &> cmake.log

I have attached the cache file per the instructions in the message.  Please let me know if you need me to try anything.