State of CMAKE_MSVCIDE_RUN_PATH

Christian Ehrlicher
Hi,

It looks like there's a variable CMAKE_MSVCIDE_RUN_PATH to add additional paths which ar eused during add_custom_command/add_custom_target runs. But this variable is not documented anywhere ... is it safe to use this variable in CMake scripts?

Thx,
Christian

Re: State of CMAKE_MSVCIDE_RUN_PATH

Robert Maynard
Hi,

Yes it is safe to use this variable. I am also in the process of
adding some formal documentation for this.