Specifying VS 2019 LLVM toolset on CMake command line?

Specifying VS 2019 LLVM toolset on CMake command line?

Osman Zakir
How do I specify the VS 2019 LLVM toolset when configuring a build with CMake on the command line?

Re: Specifying VS 2019 LLVM toolset on CMake command line?

CMake mailing list
I believe it is "-T llvm" when using the Visual Studio Generators