Source file property INCLUDE_DIRECTORIES

Source file property INCLUDE_DIRECTORIES

J Decker
Why can't I set INCLUDE_DIRECTORIES for a source file?

I can probably use COMPILE_FLAGS ; but how to guarantee that -I is the proper option for every compiler?

Re: Source file property INCLUDE_DIRECTORIES

CHEVRIER, Marc

Because this property is not yet supported for source files (see #17507).

FYI, I worked on this support and the merge request is under process… (see !1596).

From: CMake <[hidden email]> on behalf of J Decker <[hidden email]>
Date: Friday 12 January 2018 at 14:22
To: CMake Mail List <[hidden email]>
Subject: [CMake] Source file property INCLUDE_DIRECTORIES

On Fri, Jan 12, 2018 at 5:26 AM, CHEVRIER, Marc <[hidden email]> wrote:

Because this property is not yet supported for source files (see #17507).

FYI, I worked on this support and the merge request is under process… (see !1596).

Okay :) Glad someone is on it.

Will also work for set_property( SOURCE ... APPEND PROPERTY INCLUDE_DIRECTORIES ) ?

From: CMake <[hidden email]> on behalf of J Decker <[hidden email]>
Date: Friday 12 January 2018 at 14:22
To: CMake Mail List <[hidden email]>

Why can't I set INCLUDE_DIRECTORIES for a source file?

I can probably use COMPILE_FLAGS ; but how to guarantee that -I is the proper option for every compiler?

Re: Source file property INCLUDE_DIRECTORIES

CHEVRIER, Marc

Sure. APPEND keyword is handled at a high level (i.e. regardless the property evolved).

From: CMake <[hidden email]> on behalf of J Decker <[hidden email]>
Date: Friday 12 January 2018 at 14:22
To: CMake Mail List <[hidden email]>