SOVERSION and Mac library id in shared library made from assembly files

SOVERSION and Mac library id in shared library made from assembly files

René J. V.  Bertin
Hi,

I have a little project that creates a shared library from a pair of assembly files. I've been trying to follow examples such that the generated library

- has versioning (libFastCompression.1.dylib on Mac or libFastCompression.so.1 on Linux)
- has the full path as its ID on Mac

I get this in the projects I used as example, but not in this particular project.

Am I overlooking/forgetting something, or is what I'm looking for not implemented/supported for libraries built exclusively from assembly files?

The project: github.com/RJVB/lzvn

Thanks!

René