Run a single test without parallelism

CMake mailing list
Hi everybody,

is there a way to prevent a test being run concurrently? I have a few tests which consume gigabytes of RAM, and when tests are being run in parallel (e.g. -j5) some of them non-deterministically fail due to memory allocation errors. Running most of the tests in parallel is an imperative because there are thousands of them.

Regards,
Dženan