Refer existing xcode project from cmake project

Refer existing xcode project from cmake project

Kaloyan Donev
Hello,

I want to add sub project to xcode generated project. I am adding xcodeproj folder as a source file and it looks like the sub project is added correctly to the parent project. But I can not add target dependency from the parent to the sub project target.

Parent project is generated from cmake and subproject is existing xcode project.

Can anyone help how can add target dependency?

Regards,
Kaloyan Donev