Re: relative path to toolchain does not work

Re: relative path to toolchain does not work

Robert Maynard
Is this with a clean build directory? The toolchain file is ignored
once CMake has run and has done compiler detection.

Hex

Re: relative path to toolchain does not work

Hex
Yes, this was the problem. I was running cmake .. -LA to check the cache variables before setting the toolchain. You can even see that the CMAKE_TOOLCHAIN_FILE is not set.

It is working now, thank you.