Re: [cmake-developers] how to use cmake3.7 for building fast code infedora 24

Re: [cmake-developers] how to use cmake3.7 for building fast code infedora 24

Chuck Atkins
Hi Soumaia,
Please keep conversations on the mailing list so others can benefit from it as well.  Also, I've moved this over to the CMake Users list at [hidden email] as it's a more appropriate place for this than that developers list.

can you help me please how can i do this setup ?

All you should need to do is source the setup script as I described here:

source /opt/intel/bin/compilervars.sh intel64

That should place the compilers in the search path for your current shell.

Chuck Atkins
Staff R&D Engineer, Scientific Computing
Kitware, Inc.