Seems like you missed one part of the announcement mail ;)
* An explicit deprecation diagnostic was added for policies
"CMP0055" through "CMP0063" ("CMP0054" and below were already
deprecated). The "cmake-policies(7)" manual explains that the OLD
behaviors of all policies are deprecated and that projects should
port to the NEW behaviors.
* CMP0076: The ``target_sources()`` command converts relative paths to
* CMP0077: ``option()`` honors normal variables.
* CMP0078: ``UseSWIG`` generates now standard target names.
* CMP0079: ``target_link_libraries()`` allows use with targets in other
* CMP0080: ``BundleUtilities`` cannot be included at configure time.
* CMP0081: Relative paths not allowed in ``LINK_DIRECTORIES`` target property.