Re: CMake | CMake/CPack do not print out messages as they progress (#19343)

Re: CMake | CMake/CPack do not print out messages as they progress (#19343)

Gonzalo Garramuño

I found out the problem was an old ninja version.  I am closing the bug report.

El 06/06/19 a las 12:27, Brad King escribió:
GitLab

I tried CMake 3.14.5 and 3.15.0-rc1 on your example. They both behave the same. Running ninja bundle shows incremental output from cpack. Alternatively running ninja -v bundle shows [0/1] cd ... && /.../bin/cpack -C Release --config /.../BundleConfig.cmake followed by incremental output.