Question about eclipse

jaeho jo
Hi! I have a Question aboue eclipse.

I have a one C project in eclipse.

I have built this project only using eclipse so far.

I want to build thid C project using cmake

  Should I write the CMakeLists.txt file myself?? or Is there a way to set CMake build environment automatically?

I can find many way to import existing cmake project to eclipse.

But, I can't find how to set cmake build configuration about existing eclipse C project easily

Thanks

Re: Question about eclipse

Martin Weber-2
On Donnerstag, 8. Februar 2018 02:42:13 CET jaeho jo wrote:

> Hi! I have a Question aboue eclipse.
>
> I have a one C project in eclipse.
>
> I have built this project only using eclipse so far.
>
> I want to build thid C project using cmake
>
>   Should I write the CMakeLists.txt file myself?? or Is there a way to set
> CMake build environment automatically?

You will have to do so. There is no generator for CMakeLists.txt in CDT.

> I can find many way to import existing cmake project to eclipse.
>
> But, I can't find how to set cmake build configuration about existing
> eclipse C project easily

I wrote a plugin that works with normal C/C++ projects and invokes cmake for
you. You will find it in the Eclipse Marketplace (cmake4eclipse).

As a start, you may check out the sample projects in <https://github.com/
15knots/cmake4eclipse-sample-projects.git>

Martin

--
Cd wrttn wtht vwls s mch trsr.